Besides being useful, mousetraps can be pretty loud, which makes them perfect for the prankster at heart. They can scare the crap out of your intended victim, but for some, giving them the heebie-jeebies can be more difficult than just a normal trap. They might not scare as easily with a short burst of sound. But they will if you add a few mods to that everyday mouse trap!
To make the loud rattrap into a explosively loud snapping machine, you're going to need a few things: a party popper, party snaps, and of course… the rat trap. By adding a little punch to it, you can give anybody a heart attack! That's a joke… don't try this on anyone prone to heart attacks.
For a fun prank, you can set this modded trap behind a door, in a cupboard, or you can even throw it at somebody. Okay, nix that last one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades