Monitor Trap: Difficulty level 5
1) Cut a metal coat hanger, and bend it into shape. 2) Use cardboard to construct the launching platform for the paper hole punches. 3) Fasten the mousetrap to the back of the monitor and then tie the fishing line to the mouse cord. 4) Delicately pour a small pile of paper hole punches onto the platform.
This is one of thousands of pranks from the Cubicle Warfare book. Use this as inspiration for one of your April Fools Day pranks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades