Nobody wants to wake up to a prank, right? But maybe instead of starting off the day bad, it will do the opposite -- create a little laughter, make people happy, joke around and lighten up. Maybe breakfast pranks are the best gags of all.
Anyways, Nextraker gives you this three-part video tutorial for pulling off multiple breakfast cereal pranks. They're quick, easy, and most of all… fun!
Almost everybody will fall for the first prank, except maybe a germaphobe that could be wondering why his cereal is touching the cardboard cereal box instead of nestled snuggly inside the plastic bag.
The second video involves some disgusting liquid, and no— it's not milk.
The last breakfast prank focuses on the milk and its container. With a few quick cuts, breakfast will no longer be clean and comfortable!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades