This video shows you how to make a prank toy called "The Evasive Beeping Thing."
You will need: a 555 timer, a couple of 3904 transistors, a couple of capacitors, some resistors, a 9-volt battery clip, a small speaker, and a small piece of circuit board to settle everything. Follow these simple steps:
1) Place the timer, 2 resistors, the 100-microfiber capacitor, and a couple of more resistors.
2) Place the 3904 transistors. Be careful. You have to place then in the middle.
3) Place the two 1.01-microfiber capacitors.
4) Place the last 2 resistors.
5) Settle the speakers and the 9-volt battery clip.
6) Place the battery and test it out.
7) You now have the annoying sound.
8) Place it in a place difficult to find.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades