These days, pennies are useless when it comes to buying things, and that's why Canada doesn't even have any anymore. But, there are a lot of cool things you can do with those worthless pennies, and what's better than a good old-fashioned prank?
If you live in a college dorm, military barracks, or similar structure, they have a huge heavy metal door with deadbolt lock. By binding bundles of pennies together with some duct tape and sticking them in the door frame of a locked door, you can prevent the door from unlocking and opening altogether, trapping your victim inside.
Just make sure you only do this on your roommate. Doing this to random people not a prank, it's just mean. Revenge is what pranks are made for.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades