Ew. Ew. Ew. Valentine's Day has passed but, take it from me, ladies always like a little romance...
Portland-based industrial designer Sarah Tisdale fell for her next door neighbor and consequently dreamed up the perfect gift.
"The two had bonded recently over their love for a winning combination: whiskey and bacon. So Tisdale realized there was really only one option: A bacon bouquet. Her house swirling with smoke, she presented the neighbor with a dozen juicy pork blossoms.
He was thrilled, but the relationship eventually fizzled, much like a grease on a hot skillet. Tisdale has no regrets. 'We're not still dating,' she says. 'But it was very poetic and beautiful.'"
Again, ew. But if you're not as grossed out as I am, click through to Fast Company for the HowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades