A little fruit-flavored gelatin can go a long way in the prank department, especially on April Fool's Day. So, if you've got a friend or loved one who's addicted to their smartphone, make them squirm with this jiggly jello prank.
The jello prank consists of encasing your target's mobile phone in gelatin, so when the phone rings they don't know how to answer it without ripping the jello to shreds.
It's as simple as make one batch of Jell-O in a bowel and freezing it. Then when frozen, place the phone (wrapped up securely in plastic) on top the first batch. Make the second batch and pour on top of the phone and freeze.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades