If you've ever had to call a large communications company with a customer service issue, you've most likely experienced the hopelessly not-at-all helpful operator from hell. Thanks to a program on VRT Belgium, you can now experience a small sense of vengeance for tortured customers everywhere.
The show executed the following stunt: A group of pranksters concealed themselves within a large steel container with a fully operating interior telephone system, and had the container dropped off at 5:00 am in front of Mobistar, a Belgian communications company with notoriously bad customer service. The exceedingly large container was inconveniently blockading the employee parking lot. The only information given was a customer service number on the exterior of the container, which rang through to the pranksters inside the container.
Desperate to get the obstacle removed before roughly 2,000 employees arrived for work for the day, the Mobistar operators were then tortured by hopeless customer service...
See for yourself:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades