We've all tried writing with lemon juice (a.k.a. invisible ink). It's a mess. And the main draw back is definitely efficiency.
Spy work requires extensive (and sometimes wordy) communication.
Enter: the printer mod. We were super impressed when our friend Loup sent us this video on printing with invisible ink!
The ultraviolet ink is the most sophisticated of the invisible breed.
Some alternatives we found were urine, vinegar, wine, honey, lemon juice, milk and onion juice.
For the very adventurous...consider British Secret Intelligence Service chief, Sir George Mansfield Smith-Cumming's favorite covert ink: semen. As an endorsement of its official use, he proclaimed to his spies, "Every man carries his own stylo".
WonderHowTo is not responsible for semen damage to your Epson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades