Turn the tables.
Our buddy GreeenPro came up with this ingenious prank.
The idea is to take advantage of the free shipping of a 'Business Reply' envelope. Tape them to boxes filled with your heaviest junk. We suggest bowling balls, dirt, gallon jug of water, a giant can of beans, and so on. The junk will automatically be mailed back to your junk mail jerks and they're forced to foot the bill.
The average person receives 6 pieces of junk mail everyday.
Pull this prank. Save yourself. Save the trees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades