Who doesn't love a good prank? Taking advantage of unwilling and gullible bystanders is an obvious recipe for success—and some hilarious amusement.
One of the best pranks I've seen in a long time was the Invisible Driver, which I featured last month. Created by magician and prankster Rahat, it involves a super slick-looking fake car seat costume, which is worn while rolling up to various McDonald's drive-thrus.
As you can imagine, it totally freaks out the fast food employees.
If you haven't seen the original video, check it out below. The employee reactions are absolutely priceless.
Now, to make this prank even better, Rahat decided to add the creepiest doll of all-time, Chucky, and place him in the driver's seat.
Hoping to scare up some orders, Chucky drives up to the drive-thru windows, and, well, just watch....
The only thing that would make this better is if it were a ventriloquial Chucky doll, so the face and mouth would move. Anybody that can top this, please feel free to show me in the comments below. Can you do any better?
To learn more on how the car seat costume was made, along with some other hilarious drive-thru pranks, make sure to check out my previous post.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades