Need a new prank or trick to play on your friends? Well this video is your solution. All you need a non-transitive dice and to follow this video and you will be cheating your friend in no time. The idea behind this video is to use dice that are non standard, which means instead of having from 1 to 6 on the sides, they have other numbers. By playing with what numbers go on the faces, the viewers can skew with the probabilities of what number comes up. With this idea, the viewers can make dice with a different combination of faces and challenge their friends to see who rolls the higher number. Of course, the viewers can calculate ahead of time to see which dice have a higher probability of winning. Therefore, the viewers are guaranteed almost certain victory every single time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades