In order to stump drunk people with a cork trick, you will need the following: 2 corks per person. Tuck the cork between the thumbs and forefingers. The rules are that you have to switch out the corks without using any other fingers, besides the thumbs and forefingers, and the exchange must be simultaneous. While bystanders are trying to swap them out according to the rules, you will need to rotate one hand. Grab the edges with your over rotated hands. It should look like your hands are interlocked. Then, when you pull your hands apart, it will seem like you performed the trick. However, the cork was never exchanged. You have to get the bystanders to believe that your fingers need to be interlocked to do the trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades