Give someone his or her own personal ticker tape parade with this easy prank.
You Will Need
* Store-bought or homemade confetti
* Access to your victim's umbrella
Step 1: Get confetti
Buy a bunch of confetti from a party store or make your own with construction paper and a hole puncher or paper shredder.
Multi-colored construction paper makes great confetti.
Step 2: Hide it
On a rainy day, stuff a few handfuls in your victim's closed umbrella.
Make sure you pull this trick when you're out of sight of the umbrella's owner.
Step 3: Duck
Duck when they are showered with tiny bits of paper. And be sure to check your own umbrella the next time there's foul weather.
Fact: Confetti is also the word for the sugared almonds that many Italians pass out at celebration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades