Tinkernut shows you how to repel steam from mirrors and windows by using shaving cream. Believe it or not, shaving cream is an excellent way to prevent mirrors or windows from becoming fogged over. Just smear shaving cream over the window/mirror and wipe it off using a damp cloth. It should now prevent the window/mirror from becoming fogged over from steam. If it wears off, just repeat the process. Use this as inspiration for one of your April Fools Day pranks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades