Nobody likes it when a prank gets taken too far. Friendships are ruined, material possessions destroyed, even bodies broken. This video offers four perfect examples of pranks that go entirely too far and that you SHOULD NOT DO to your friends and neighbors. We're being serious, if only for a second. They involve killing your cat, possibly killing your friends, and erasing all of the computer data of your friends and family. Actually doing any or all of these things will probably lead to your ostracization and arrest, but the video is hilarious, check it out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades