Imagine… your friend is drinking an ice-cold soda out of his/her styrofaom cup, and everything's fine, until… it's starts leaking everywhere! It could be utterly hilarious, or disastrously evil, depending on who your target is.
The idea of this cup prank revolves around the one thing meant to keep your drinks nice and cool— ice. All you need is a cup, water and your victims favorite drink to pull off this easy prank. You need to fill the cup with a little bit of water, freeze it until it's rock solid ice, then cut the styrofoam bottom out. Then, pour the drink and hand it to your friend. When the ice melts, the liquid leaks out. Another of Nextraker's ingenious pranks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades