Matches may not be the ubiquitous part of every person's going-out equipment that they once were, but they are still useful both for lighting fire if you don't have a lighter and for pulling these two hilarious bar pranks. The first is a simple counting game where you manipulate your victim into making piles of matches of sizes you guess correctly, because you rigged the game. The second involves challenging the victim to make six equal half of eleven using a pile of matches. Both are funny, infuriating, and easy to execute in public or private, brilliant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades