There just isn't enough space on airplanes for any one, even those on the shorter end of the spectrum. Top flight nightmares are usually being seated next to a screaming child, a person of large girth, or behind that jerk who reclines their seat for the entire flight. Most people aren't going to respond well to even polite request for courtesy, so that's when a little chair subterfuge comes in handy. Come prepared with a plastic zip tie and this simple trick. Watch this pranking tutorial and learn how to keep someone from putting their airplane seatback and robbing you of that precious little leg room. Use this as inspiration for one of your April Fools Day pranks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades