Your cultural experiences growing up shape the kinds of food that you like, and nowhere is this more evident than in the case of Vegemite.
Australians grow up with and love the concentrated yeast paste spread, and almost everyone else in the world finds it disgusting. If you can get your hands on some (it isn't too hard to find, they sell it at World Market) then try pulling this prank on some less-well-traveled friends or roommates!
All you need is some Vegemite, a spoon, and one of the Australian leather change purses shown in the video (another piece of leather will do, just make sure it looks official enough to be an actual product that you bought). By the end of the prank, you'll have your victim literally licking Vegemite off of a leather sack, and there are few things funnier in this world than the look on a non-Aussie's face after that experience.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades