Zip ties are wonderful little creatures. They can do all types of duties, and they come in all shapes and sizes. But for this gag, you'll want to get the biggest and longest zip ties you can find!
Find yourself a victim with a front-wheel drive car, grab yourself a jack, jack stands, and your zip ties. Secure the zip tie to the car's driveshaft by the wheel, which when rotating, will make a sound that indicates the need for a trip to the mechanic.
It's the perfect April Fool's Day prank!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades