It's been done before, but this Mentos and Diet Coke prank never gets old! Really— who knew those Mentos fresh mints and some acidic Diet Coke could create such an explosion? Astonishing.
So, Nextraker shows you his version of this classic, messy prank, which he refers to as the "Diet Coke and Mentos Time Bomb". And besides the usually ingredients, this version also incorporates some mint strips, in this case, cinnamon Altoids Strips. Wrapping the Mentos mints with the mint strips will create the "time bomb" effect, where the Coke first needs to dissolve the strips before it eats the Mentos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades