This video is a science experiment for kids, which demonstrates how to make Invisible Ink at home. For this experiment, you will need the following: a knife, a spoon, a lemon, a cotton swab, a cup of water, paper, and a saucer. First, you will need to cut the lemon in half. Then, squeeze the lemon juice onto the saucer. Add water. Dip the cotton swab into the water to moisten it, and use it to write on a piece of paper. Write anything that you'd like. Allow it to dry. To reveal the ink, hold the paper up to a light bulb. As it heats, the writing will be revealed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades