In this tutorial, we learn how to make invisible ink from an egg. First, grab an egg and poke it with a pen to where a small hole is in it. once you've done this, leak the white inside of the egg into a clear bowl. Now you can dip the pen into the clear liquid and write on a piece of paper. Keep dipping in liquid as the "ink" dries out. Once the liquid has dried, you will be able to see what is written on the paper clearly! You can place the paper or an open flame (standing back a few inches) and the writing will turn brown so you can see what you wrote!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades