This features how to use fire wire to create your own homemade fire works! What you need is fine steel wool, wire, and a lighter. Take your wire and your steel wheel and a tie a slip knot on the wire. Stretch out the steel wool and put it inside the slip knot and tighten. Now, with this, you have created your own fireworks. All you do it light the wool on fire, swing this contraption around and enjoy the beautiful bright and blasting lights. Be sure that the wire is tied tightly around the steel wool so the steel wool stays in place! Enjoy the fun and lights!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades