How To Make Anything demonstrates how to make fake boogers with rubber cement. Find rubber cement in the school supply aisle of any store. First, open the rubber cement and brush it onto a small non-stick surface. Allow the rubber cement to dry. You can blow on it to dry it. Rub off the almost-dried rubber cement from the surface and onto your finger. The rubber cement balls will retain some of its sticky properties to resemble a booger. Remember, don't eat the fake boogers but you can use them to play practical jokes on your friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades