You can scare the hell out of your friends with the neat trick, or you can use it in your next horror-filled independent movie, to scare the hell out of your viewers. Watch this prank video tutorial to learn how to embed floss into your neck.
This could be considered a magic trick, but it's more of a prank or special effect. It creates the illusion, that when you rub dental floss around your neck (like you're cutting yourself), it gets stuck in your neck, like slashing your throat type stuff. It's a really cool gag and effect.
First, you'll need to put some glue (from a glue stick) on your neck, clean it up so it blends in well with your neck, get some dental floss, and cut (floss) your neck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades