Call it what you will—puke, vomit, upchuck, barf, regurgitation—no matter what it's called, it always has the same sickening effect on people when they see it. Sometime it's like a yawn and can be contagious. That's what makes this the perfect prank, but there's no need to stick your finger down your throat! You can mold some fake vomit with this how-to video.
It's fun for all ages! All you need is a sponge, some food coloring and glue. Use this as inspiration for one of your April Fools Day pranks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades