First, you will need a gallon of milk that's about a quarter full. It's best if you empty out the contents, but make sure to save it though because you will be needing it later.
Notice on the gallon jug, there is a long straight line from top to bottom. Using a cutting tool, cut along that line till you get about half way down the gallon.
Next put the milk back inside the gallon, put the cap back on, which should help keep everything in place. At this point, the gallon should look like any old gallon of milk to the naked eye.
Leave the gallon of milk anywhere you know your victims will get it, i.e. the fridge. Duh.
When they remove the cap, the opening will become lose and when the gallon is tilted when pouring the milk, all the weight of the milk will come spilling out through the corner of the gallon making a big mess!
This prank is harmless, yet so annoying, since nobody likes to clean up spilled liquids on the floor, especially not milk, which tend to be sticky. Try it out its fun, especially on April Fool's Day, but any day can be April Fools Day when you execute this prank!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades