How to Make a Spring-Loaded Glitter Bomb
Here is a great way to get more bang out of a glitter bomb. By adding a spring to the packet the glitter gets thrown forwards instead of dropping out the bottom of the card.
- Greeting card with envelope
- Tissue paper
- Glitter or confetti
- Strip of paper
- Glue stick
- Supper glue
- Cut the tissue paper so it is big enough to cover the middle area of your greeting card.
- Glue the edges and fold it in half to make the packet.
- Glue the 2 edges, separately folding them over to make sure the glitter wont escape.
- Add the glitter to the packet, Don't over fill it or it will be to bulky
- Glue down the top and fold it over.
- Shake out the packet making sure their are no leaks.
- Cut the strip of paper twice the width of the packet and a little short in height to fit nicely between the folds.
- Glue 1 side of the paper with the glue stick.
- Attach the paper strip around both sides of the packet
- Add a small dot of super glue like in pic 1
- Stick down the spring pouch and add another small dot of super glue like in pic 2.
- Press down on the card and leave it to dry for a few minutes.
Now just put it in an envelope and add the address of unlucky victim.