The art of creating convincing wound makeup is certainly a veritable skill for Halloween and SFX, but what about pranks? Courtney Mault and Max Sparber's Halloween makeup tutorial reveals an interesting concept:
"Liquid latex rubber is great for wound makeup, large and small. Courtney likes to use it to create small flaps of skin for a skinned knuckle, which are convincing enough that when she occasionally wears her makeup to work as a prank, employers have insisted she seek first aid write a medical report, even after she has explained that her injury is just makeup."
Very clever. No need for fake blood and gore to be Halloween-exclusive… go ahead, embrace it all year round!
- Liquid latex
- Fake blood
- Paint brush
- Stipple sponge
Click through to MAKE for the full tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades